Pax 3 review – Pax 3 is the highly advanced herbal vaporizer that features improve heating times without compromising of the quality of vapor production. It features a modern and elegant design with strong construction. PAX 3 is an enhancement of the former PAX 2. The new PAX 3 is smoother, smarter and more efficient compared to PAX 2. The modern aluminum exterior of the vaporizer makes it appealing. It features an app that controls features and activates operation modes. This brief overview looks into the features, advantages and shortcomings of PAX 3.
The Firefly 2 is the biggest adversary of the Pax. Read more in Firefly 2 reviews.
Pax 3 Review – Main Features
· Design- Pax 3 features a compact design that can fit in one’s hand. It comes in a shiny polished aluminum finish that is spectacular. A spot for a raised or flat mouthpiece is located on one end of the vaporizer. On the other end, there is a magnetic lid which holds all materials in the bowl. The new PAX 3 features an oven lids with an extended protrusion for large amounts of vapor.
· Controls- PAX 3 utilizes an accelerometer as well as one button for all controls featuring rgb led readout at the front. You can click the button one to turn PAX on or off. Holding down the button opens temperature settings. You can access operating modes by rolling PAX.
· Heating- The devices utilizes conductive heating just like its former models. Unlike other portable vaporizers’ PAX 3 has a heating element that warms up the walls of an oven enabling your breath to pull vapor out of the chamber. There is a significant improvement in heating time of the new PAX 3 compared to PAX 2. Due to the inclusion of pre-loaded CO2 cartridges, the device can reach vamping temperatures in a matter of 10 or fewer seconds.
· Efficient tuned puff- Unlike former model which produced fat clouds of vapor during smoking, PAX 3 produces efficient tuned puff. The taste is also improved as vapor is allowed enough space to cool down without losing its flavor. Read more.
· It heats quickly and efficiently in just 10-15 seconds
· Lip sensing technology
· 10 years warranty
· It has many advanced features and controls
· Modern stylish design
· It produces efficient tuned puffs
· The vaporizer scratches easily after some time.
· The device is tricky to load and you will have to ensure the device is balanced with the mouthpiece.
Pax 3 vaporizer review – Conclusion
PAX 3 is without a doubt a significant improvement from the former models. It heats faster and allows a person to enjoy flavored smoking comfortably. Make an informed decision to use PAX 3 and enjoy a tastier and more herbal concentrate smoking. You want to read more reviews about different ecigarette brands?