Have you just discovered you need to use Excel for your first assignment? You tried to refer to the ‘help’ feature in the program but it doesn’t help you much in completing your task, and your boss needs the document to be completed in few days time.
Don’t worry, here we have included several websites with free and easy to understand videos so that you can watch and pause according to your speed. No more hair-pulling and working overtime at the office.
More websites to your rescue:
- GCF offers videos, screenshots, articles, and quiz to gauge your excel knowledge.
- Home and Learn provides Excel training based on different versions of Excel.
- Youtube users Excelisfun has more than 1000 videos on their Youtube channel. You can also download Excel workbook files.
- Baycon Group offers lessons focused on Excel 2007 users
- Excel 2003 and 2007 course from About.com
- Excel Tip contains articles about Excel usage, not recommended for beginner as things discussed are quite advanced.
- Microsoft own Excel 2007 training course.
- Ozgrid Excel training based on levels.
- Advanced training by Audit Excel.